Wellness Centers Hesitate to Take Accreditation from NABH
After many constructive efforts by the Quality Council of India and the incentives by the Ministry of Tourism, the wellness centers in the country are hesitate to apply for the accreditation by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), in comparison to other professional healthcare establishments.
It is seen that for past three years after the accreditation was professionally introduced, only five wellness centers have secured the certificates while 12 others have applied for the certification which was targeted at ensuring better quality for the centers as per the global guidelines and standards.
The cogent centers which got accreditation so far are
- Kaya Skin Clinic (Juhu, Mumbai)
- Kaya Skin Clinic (Peddar Road, Mumbai)
- Sanjeeva Medical Spa
- Best Western Premier Vedic Village Spa Resort (Kolkata)
- R The Spa, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel (New Delhi)
- VLCC Healthcare Limited (Gurgaon)